Sari la conținut

"iiiiiiii" noise at 2000rpm.

Postări Recomandate

Let me guess: Diesel 4x4?!  Althought, not necessarily..

In Romanian, this phenomenon is called "sirenaj". For short, it's about Duster's personality, comming from transmission engineering.

Link spre post
Distribuie pe alte site-uri

Something resonates and it may indicate that something is loose. You have to go to a mechanic or try to identify with a friend, while the car is suspended - one of you is in the car reproducing the issue and the other one tries to identify the location/culprit. The transmission has nothing to do with it, the car being at a standstill ( it's not the "sirenaj" phenomenon ).

In your video, I heard something at second 5, right before you reach 2000 rpm. It's like a small chirping. I'm guessing it has to do with the timing system - it sounds like it's gonna crack soon or maybe some of the timing gear is worn out. I would start from there, because immediately after it tries to "stabilize" the chirping, the sound you mentioned starts to appear and in the end it's completely gone.

Good luck searching

Link spre post
Acum 3 ore, dmpatanis a spus:

Its normal or a problem?

They say it's not a malfunction but a technologically noise. It's a comfort issue.

Still you should give us some details about your car before all these questions, meaning not the colour of course,  but MY, engine, transmission type, ecc.

Link spre post

You sure it was changed with good parts ( genuine OEM parts ) and the procedure was done correctly, as it says in the manual ?

A lot of mechanics and users try to cut corners by buying cheaper parts, do not change the whole timing system ( the gears, the belt, the water pump etc.) and also do not change the accessory/alternator/serpentine belt and the corresponding gears.

Link spre post

Alătură-te conversației

Poți începe deja să scrii comentariul și te poți înregistra mai târziu. Dacă ai un cont, te rog, autentifică-te.

Vizitator
Răspunde la acest topic...

×   Alipit ca text avansat.   Restituie formatare

Doar 75 emoji sunt permise.

×   Linkul tău a fost încorporat automat.   Afișează ca link în schimb

×   Conținutul tău precedent a fost resetat.   Curăță editor

×   Nu poți lipi imagini direct. Încarcă sau inserează imagini din URL.

Încărcare
  • Navigare recentă   0 membri

Nici un utilizator înregistrat nu vede această pagină.

• Creează nouă...