Mekkes

Spare parts and accessories cheaper in Romania?

16 posts in this topic

Hi,

I've got a question. Should be the prices for accessories and spare parts cheaper in romania or will it be the same like in germany? I'm looking for the middle armrest for my Duster.

Thank you for your answers

Mekkes

Hello @Mekkes.

In general I think that the prices has to be the same. To have an ideea, in Romania, the middle armrest is around 200 Euro (Original Spare parts). How much is in your Country?

. I paid for it 110€ ( 490 ron) at a authorised dacia dealer in bucharest. They installed it also. ( no extra charge).

just bought an original one from a dealer, it was around 90 euro. But I'm also curious: how much is in germany?

Ghank you for your answers. It will be ~112€...... So I will be in October for a few days at Timisoara. Mabe I will buy it at Romania so I have to save 20€ :-)

I guess I have to order it for my visit.

Thanx

Ghank you for your answers. It will be ~112€...... So I will be in October for a few days at Timisoara. Mabe I will buy it at Romania so I have to save 20€ :-)

I guess I have to order it for my visit.

Thanx

Since you're coming to Timisoara, the local dealer here - Auto Europa - had it on stock when I ordered it. If you want, I can throw a question to ask them exactly what's the price now and if they have it on stock.